Free shipping on all orders of £50 and over
Here is a funky turmeric root recipe idea…Banana Bread! A family household favourite is a fantastic way to use up over-ripe bananas. Perfect slightly toasted but best still warm, straight out of the oven!
Turmeric root and ginger are the stars of the show here – giving the bread extra flavour without having to over sweeten the mixture.
– 3 ripe bananas
– 1/2 cup (65g) of ground almonds
– 1/2 cup (65g) of buckwheat flour
– Thumb sized piece of ginger
– Thumb sized piece of fresh turmeric root
– 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
– 1 tsp of baking powder
– 3 eggs
– 1/2 cup (150ml) Almond milk
– Tsp of nut butter (we prefer almond or cashew)
– A generous squeeze of honey