Before signing up, please make an account on our website with your PayPal email address
Terms and Conditions
The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) REP PROGRAM AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: THIS REP PROGRAM AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND WAIVER OF THE RIGHT TO JURY TRIALS AND CLASS ACTIONS.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU UNEQUIVOCALLY AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
This Rep Program Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding contract between you (“Rep”, “you”, or similar terms) and Innate Essence Ltd t/a The Turmeric Co. (“The Turmeric Co. (Innate-Essence Ltd)”, “us”, “we”, or similar terms) and applies to your participation in the Innate Essence Ltd. Rep Program (the “Rep Program”). Any person or entity that participates or attempts to participate in the Rep Program must accept this Agreement without change. By registering for the Rep Program, you agree to this Agreement.
1. Description of the Rep Program The Rep Program permits you to monetize your social media user-generated content by placing on your social media profiles (“Your Profiles”) a personalised rep coupon code (“Your Rep Code"). When our customers purchase an item from www.theturmeric.co (the “The Turmeric Co. Site”) using Your Rep Code you can receive the Commission for Qualifying Purchases, as further described in (and subject to the limitations in) Section 3 below.
We periodically modify the terms of this Agreement. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Rep Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, including our partner programs. If we modify and/or replace the terms we will let you know via electronic means such as email. If you don’t agree to the modification or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe below. The effective date of such changes will be the date specified. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE REP PROGRAM FOLLOWING THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF SUCH CHANGE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFICATIONS. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT.
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us or our respective affiliates. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our or our affiliates’ behalf.
You will ensure that the information in your Rep Program application and information otherwise associated, including your email address, mailing address, and other contact information, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the Rep Program and the Agreement to the email address then-currently associated with your Rep Program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
You can update your information by emailing us at: email@example.com
2. Eligibility To Participate In The Rep Program You must be at least 18 years of age. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a person under the age of 18, you represent and warrant that the minor is of legal age to participate in the Rep Program, you are the legal parent or guardian of the minor whose rights are covered by this Agreement, that you have read the terms of this Agreement and consent to the terms herein and you will not revoke your consent.
You must have an Instagram account and/or Facebook account.
You must have a PayPal account.
You must comply with this Agreement to participate in the Rep Program and to receive Commissions.
You must promptly provide us with any information that we request to verify your compliance with this Agreement.
You must clearly state the following, or any substantially similar statement (the “Disclosure”) on Your Profiles: “As a The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) Rep I earn from qualifying purchases.”
3. Commissions on Qualifying Purchases We will pay you a commission at the discrepancy of our agreed terms and will consist of the price paid by the customer and actually received by The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.), before taxes, excluding shipping, on all Qualifying Purchases (your “Commission”). A “Qualifying Purchase” occurs when (i) a customer uses Your Rep Code when purchasing eligible goods from the The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) Site; (ii) the goods are shipped to and paid for by the customer. For example, if a customer uses Your Rep Code to purchase a “Starter Box” priced at £35 and Your Rep Code provides the customer with a 10% discount, then once The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) receives that customer’s payment of £31.50 (£35 less the 10% discount of £3.50), you will be eligible to receive a commission (10% commision equating to £3.15, 20% commision equating to £6.30, 30% commision equating to £9.45) based on your active agreed commision rate. From time to time, we like to incentivise our Reps by offering increased commission rates for particular periods of time. For example, we may notify you that for a period of time, all Reps will earn a 20% Commission on Qualifying Purchases. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Qualifying Purchases are disqualified and no Commission shall be due whenever (a) they occur in connection with a violation of this Agreement, or any other terms, conditions, specifications, statements, and policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the Rep Program; (b) any purchases that occur after termination of your Agreement; (c) any order where a cancellation, return, or refund has been initiated; (d) any purchase by a customer who is referred to The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site through any advertisement that you purchased through participation in bidding or auctions on keywords, search terms, or other identifiers that include the word “The Turmeric Co..”, or any other IThe Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) trademark (or variations or misspellings of any of those words, (e) any purchase by a customer who is referred to the The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site by a link that is generated or displayed on a search engine (including Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other search portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service, or any site that participates in such search engine’s network); (f) any purchase by a customer who is referred to The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site by a link that sends users indirectly to the The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site via an intermediate site, without requiring the customer to click on a link or take some other affirmative action on that intermediate site; (f) any purchase by a customer, where such customer does not comply with the terms and conditions applicable to The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site; or (g) any purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported because the Your Rep Code is not properly formatted or inserted in The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site’s checkout process.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accurately and comprehensively track Qualifying Purchases for the purposes of our internal tracking, and creating and distributing your Commissions. We may hold accrued Commissions for a reasonable period of time following any termination of this Agreement to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We will pay Commissions in Pound Sterling via PayPal approximately 30 days following the end of each calendar month in which they were earned. You may be permitted to elect to receive payment in a currency other than Pound Sterling. If you choose to do so, you agree that the conversion rate will be determined in accordance with PayPal’s operating standards. You are solely responsible for any PayPal fees, and any and all taxes. We are not responsible for any Commissions that are not received by you due to any suspension or termination of your PayPal account.
Payments made to you, as reduced by all deductions or withholdings described in the Agreement, will constitute full payment and settlement to you of amounts payable under the Agreement.
If any excess payment has been made to you for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to adjust or offset the same against any subsequent fees payable to you under the Agreement or any other agreement between you and us.
4. Taxes We may deduct or withhold any taxes that we may be legally obligated to deduct or withhold from any amounts payable to you under this Agreement. From time to time, we may request tax information from you. If we request tax information from you and you do not provide it to us, we reserve the right (in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us) to hold any amounts otherwise payable to you in connection with the Rep Program until you provide this information or otherwise satisfy us that you are not a person from whom we are required to obtain tax information.5. The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) customers. You acknowledge and agree that The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) customers do not become your customers by virtue of your participation in the Rep Program. You agree to not handle or address any contacts with any of our customers, and, if contacted by any of our customers for a matter relating to interaction with The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site, you will state that those customers must follow contact directions on the The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site to address customer service issues.
6. Warranties You represent, warrant, and covenant that (a) you will participate in the Rep Program in accordance with this Agreement, (b) your participation in the Rep Program, including without limitation, your creation, maintenance, or operation of Your Profile(s) will violate any applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, guidelines, codes of practice, industry standards, self-regulatory rules, judgments, decisions, or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you (including all such rules governing communications, data protection, advertising, and marketing), (c) you are lawfully able to enter into contracts, (d) you have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Rep Program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement, (e) you will not participate in the Rep Program if you are the subject of U.K. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.K. law imposed by the governments of the country where you are using The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) site; (f) you will comply with all U.K. export and re-export restrictions, and applicable non-U.K. export and re-export restrictions consistent with U.K. law, that may apply to goods, software, technology and services, and (g) the information you provide in connection with the Rep Program is accurate and complete at all times.
We do not make any representation, warranty, or covenant regarding the amount of traffic or Commissions you can expect at any time in connection with the Rep Program, and we will not be liable for any actions you undertake based on your expectations.
7. Identifying Yourself As A The Turmeric Co. Rep Except for the Disclosure, you will not make any public communication with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Rep Program without The Turmeric Co.’s (Innate Essence Ltd.) express prior written consent. You will not misrepresent or embellish our relationship with you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, or endorse you), or express or imply any affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
8. Term and Termination The term of this Agreement will begin upon your submission of the application to join the Rep Program. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause (automatically and without recourse to the courts, if permitted under applicable law), by giving the other party written notice of termination.
You can provide termination notice by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we may terminate this Agreement or suspend your account immediately upon written notice to you for any of the following: (a) you are in material breach of this Agreement, (b) you otherwise fail to cure within 7 days of our notice to you regarding any other breach of this Agreement; (c) we believe that we may face potential claims or liability in connection with your participation in the Rep Program; (d) we believe that our brand or reputation may be tarnished by you or in connection with your participation in the Rep Program; (e) your participation in the Rep Program has been used for deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity; (f) we believe that we are or may become subject to tax collection requirements in connection with this Agreement or the activities performed by either party under this Agreement; (g) we have previously terminated this Agreement with respect to you or other persons that we determine are affiliated with you or acting in concert with you for any reason, or (h) we have terminated the Rep Program as we generally make it available to participants.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations of the parties will be extinguished, including any and all licenses granted in connection with this Agreement, except that the rights and obligations of the parties under Sections 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 of this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement. No termination of this Agreement will relieve either party for any liability for any breach of, or liability accruing under, this Agreement prior to termination.
9. Disclaimers THE REP PROGRAM, THE TURMERIC CO. (INNATE ESSENCE LTD.) SITE, ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE Innate Essence Ltd. SITE, ANY REP COUPON CODES, LINK FORMATS, CONTENT, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ DOMAIN NAMES, TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS, AND ALL TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED OR USED BY OR ON BEHALF OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE ASSOCIATES PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY THE “SERVICE OFFERINGS”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY LAW, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. WE MAY DISCONTINUE ANY SERVICE OFFERING, OR MAY CHANGE THE NATURE, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SCOPE, OR OPERATION OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROVIDED, WILL FUNCTION AS DESCRIBED, CONSISTENTLY OR IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, VIRUSES, MALICIOUS SOFTWARE, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING POWER OUTAGES OR SYSTEM FAILURES OR (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, OR DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF, YOUR PROFILES OR ANY DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (X) ANY LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR REVENUE, ANTICIPATED SALES, GOODWILL, OR OTHER BENEFITS, (Y) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REP PROGRAM, OR (Z) ANY TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REP PROGRAM. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION WILL OPERATE TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES, OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
10. Limitations on Liability THE TURMERIC CO. (INNATE ESSENCE LTD.’S) LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS ACTUALLY EARNED BY YOU IN THE PERIOD OF TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU PRESENT US WITH A CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE MOST RECENT CLAIM OF LIABILITY OCCURRED. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT OR REMEDY IN EQUITY, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE, INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. NOTHING IN THIS PARAGRAPH WILL OPERATE TO LIMIT LIABILITIES THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
11. Indemnification TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY MATTER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THE CREATION, MAINTENANCE, OR OPERATION OF YOUR PROFILES (INCLUDING YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING) OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD US, OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS, AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RELATING TO (A) YOUR PROFILES OR ANY MATERIALS THAT APPEAR ON YOUR PROFILES, INCLUDING THE COMBINATION OF YOUR PROFILES OR THOSE MATERIALS WITH OTHER APPLICATIONS, CONTENT, OR PROCESSES, (B) THE USE, DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, OR MARKETING OF YOUR PROFILES OR ANY MATERIALS THAT APPEAR ON OR WITHIN YOUR PROFILES, (C) YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH USE IS AUTHORIZED BY OR VIOLATES THIS AGREEMENT OR APPLICABLE LAW, (D) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY TERM OR CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR (E) YOUR OR YOUR EMPLOYEES' OR CONTRACTORS’ NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT.
12. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE / DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. IT CONTAINS PROCEDURES FOR MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.YOU AND WE AGREE TO ATTEMPT TO INFORMALLY RESOLVE DISPUTES: In the event that there is any dispute relating this Agreement and the Rep Program, you and we both agree that the party alleging the dispute shall send to the other party a written notice describing the dispute (“Notice of Dispute”). You and we both agree that prior to initiating any claim for arbitration or other legal proceeding, that you and we shall attempt to informally resolve such dispute for a period of thirty (30) days following the receipt by the non-claiming party of the Notice of Dispute. All Notices of Dispute to Innate Essence Ltd. shall be in writing and sent by personal delivery registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or overnight air express (or courier shipment outside of the U.K.) if such services actually provide proof of mailing, to: The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) Savoy House, Savoy Circus, London, W3 7DA. YOU AND WE BOTH AGREE TO ARBITRATE: In the event that a dispute is not resolved within the foregoing thirty (30) days period, then you and The Turmeric Co. (Innate Essence Ltd.) agree to resolve any claims relating to this Agreement through final and binding, arbitration.
WHAT IS ARBITRATION? Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court and seeks to resolve disputes more quickly. Instead of a judge or a jury, the case will be decided by a neutral arbitrator who has the power to award the same damages and relief that a court can. If any provision of this Section 12 is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced.
Any information relating to us or any of our affiliates that we provide or make accessible to you in connection with the Rep Program that is not known to the general public or that reasonably should be considered to be confidential is our “Confidential Information” and will remain our exclusive property. You will use Confidential Information only to the extent reasonably necessary for your performance under this Agreement and ensure that all persons or entities who have access to Confidential Information in connection your participation will be made aware of and will comply with the obligations in this provision. You will not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (other than your affiliates bound by confidentiality obligations) and you will take all reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information against any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in this Agreement. This restriction will be in addition to the terms of any confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement between the parties.
Nothing contained in this Agreement should be understood as granting you any rights in and to any of our trademarks, service marks, logos, or other intellectual property owned by us or by any third party.
No delay, failure, or default by us with constitute a breach of this Agreement to the extent caused by acts of war, terrorism, hurricanes, earthquakes, other acts or God or of nature, strikes other labor disputes, riots or other acts of civil disorder, embargoes, or other causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, the interruption or discontinuance of services provided by third parties (e.g. PayPal, Refersion, etc.) in connection with the Rep Program.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Why Become an Ambassador of
The Turmeric Co.
If you share our mission to improve everyone’s lives through natural nutrition, there’s no reason not to get involved!
Apply to become an ambassador and receive your unique referral link and referral code.
Share your referral link to receive commission on every purchase your followers make. Share your referral code for your followers to get 10% off their purchases too.
Time to be creative! Post branded content throughout your social platforms to help us spread the word!
Real people Real Experiences
"Fantastic company doing a brilliant job, all flavours are amazing - Incredible!"
"In my sport you can’t afford to be ill, I have to be healthy and fit every single day - a Turmeric Co shot every morning has become my secret weapon!"
"Years of being active has taken its toll on my body. I’ve been using these shots for just 10 days, and.. They work!"
Ex-Professional Boxer, 2x World Champion
"Massive fan. Products that speed up my recovery are invaluable in my profession. I feel the shots make a significant difference and taste very nice!"
Professional Rugby Player
"These shots have been great for my recovery and immunity"
Professional Rugby Player
"A daily Turmeric Co shot has been really beneficial to my recovery and relief in my joints - Great product!"
Captain of Newcastle United FC
Magic in a bottle
Former WBO World Champion