Rory Knight | The Turmeric Co.
0 view cart

Rory Knight

Speciality: elite fitness expert

Rory Knight is an elite fitness expert who is internationally renowned for his unique style of motivation and innovative training techniques. He is the creator of Track Life London & a Global Master Trainer for Technogym. He is extremely passionate about helping people from all walks of life to maximise their potential.

Rory is fortunate enough to count professional athletes, as well as A-list celebrities amongst his clientele, but prides himself on his ability to build and nurture relationships to bring out the best in everyone.

In London, you can catch him teaching regularly on the schedule at KXU, where he is also part of their instructor education team

Hobbies & Interests: I could literally watch any sport, but football will always be my number 1. I’m a massive Liverpool fan & was in Madrid to recently witness a piece of Champions League history first hand!

I’ve travelled to over 35 countries & have so many others on the list that I’m planning on visiting

I love to try new activities & try to play golf, surf & rock climb regularly, even though I’m not particularly great at any of them (yet!)

What are your thoughts on The Turmeric Co. products: Your products have had a huge impact on the strength of my immune system & in turn, work productivity. In previous years I’ve historically had to take a few days here & there off work because of a cold or flu. Since I started to take Turmeric shots around a year ago, I’ve not had to take a single day off sick & feel healthier & more energised than ever. Coincidence? I don’t think so!